Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You Never Know Who'll Read Your Email Posts

So, last Sunday night I was sitting in front of the TV multi-tasking and sending out random emails to amuse myself. I wound up on the WGN website for WGN Morning news. I thought I'd be clever and send a note to Larry Potash - I watch WGN every morning and they are hilarious...I told Larry he could reinvent himself by reading my new book "Take Back Your Career"..... here's the response to my email - http://www.wgntv.com/videogallery/66738358/Home/Voicemail-12-13 I didn't get to see it live...two Linkedin contacts sent me notes about it so I called WGN and asked for the link. They were great about getting me the info quickly....moral of the story....good things happen to people from Nebraska who are saving the adverb!

No comments:

Post a Comment